Thursday 29 April 2010

Loneliness

well it's me Hasan, first time i am writing here in my blog about my self. i have closed my facebook and i even didnot put anything in my blog for a long time. daily i go office & come back open my laptop & thinking what to do.

From past somedays i tryed to listen all the songs which i have in my Laptop & put headphones in my ears and tryed to listen all the freaking sad songs which i had:S. then i went to sleep, waked up & again went to office. now a days i think a lot about life. what is life what am i doing here. things are going to mess in my life. loneliness is killing me day by day.

I am 28 and when i think about my self what i have done in 28 years i got no answer just empty replys. i called home discussed things and then didnot call. sometimes i think i need to be chill but how thats what i really dont know. i dont have any friend near me with whoem i spent my time share things and cry or laugh. life is running like that.

Before i spent my time to watch movies or listen songs. now i have lost interest in these things. i try to capture things in my camera but i have got no place to take photos what i need i dont know. if i talk about my photography thing i want something new here around me i have only big buildings nothing else & when i think lets pass time to take pictures then same building i see arround me.

Weather is going to change here its getting hot day by day. to kill my loneliness i tryed to cook differnt dishes i cooked then after that i got bored from that as well. it was my half day i come back from office, opened my laptop found nothing interesting. tryed to sleep for a while & awaked after 3 hours watched old film INDEPENDANCE DAY (Will Smith). its funny i never liked these alien kinda films but watched this film:) well now i am on my bed thinking what to do next because its my weekend & people got happy in weekends but its me thinking what i have to do. anyhow i will write laterz because i have got nothing to write now. bye my blog ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment