Sunday 2 May 2010

A Disturbing & Thrilling Moment….

Yesterday I went to Mall, to check some new stuff (off course T – Shirts & Jeans) :P I went to MAX found nothing special then went to Splash Fashions I liked 1 jeans but it was in Black shaded color(I have many black jeans) so I asked sales person about same stuff & Fitting in different color which they did not have at that time. After walking around in the Malls come back to home.

Today morning I waked up but was feeling so tired & did not want to go office but I get up with swallowed Closed eyes :p went to office, had to complete some pending designs.

In my lunch time me & my office collogues come to home for lunch. After lunch that Horrible & Exciting moment come. We 6 people put ourselves in building lift, going from 2nd floor to ground floor. Then moment comes :p & lift got stacked in between because of extra weight. That was the time we were unable to breath & my 1 collogue was like ohh what to do pushing bell again & again calling for help help help :p trying to push the door & the other collogue did more good thing pressed 5th floor button.

Lift was going to open then again it went to 5th floor & got stacked again :p well after 10 minute building in charge jumped in this situation & opened the lift.
It was the worst & exciting moment today in my life. We were unable to breathe because weather is very hot now a day & we were all sweat. Anyways I had a very bad experience today & I am sure I will use stairs not lifts… it can kill anyone anytime……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment