Sunday 2 May 2010

Momments of Life

By Hasan.....................

How can I tell anyone
Things which happened to me
That evening was my life
Happiness was all mines.

Try to think of all what you told me
The brightness that was in your eyes
How can I describe it?
You asked me in the evening of November

What will happen if you will not be mine
I am certain ,
That When it ( my heart ) was broken,
I couldn't find ( collect ) the pieces

Whenever I think of her
I feel my heart empty
I wish she could understand my pain
That she would cry when she remembers it.

Is this love based on color?
Try to look at the color of Mud
It was my only sin, Tell me
you were attached to my heart

that evening I felt very sad
I couldn't cry nor go on
If you ever think about me
Think of what you have done.

Think of this world and life
What have you got when you left me?
I won't forget anything ( That you did to me )
You also won't be able to forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment